Is your computer very slow-moving after upgrading to Windows 10? Well, you are not alone. There are a lot of reports online about this. A lot of Windows users are complaining that their computer moves like a snail after the upgrade.
Here is one trick that may help solve the issue. Please follow the steps below:
1. Right click on the Start menu and click the Control Panel
2. Go to the search field found in the upper right-hand corner and type the word performance and press Enter
3. Once the result shows under System, click on the Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows
4. Once the Performance Options pop up, click the Advanced tab to open it
5. Click the Change tab under the Virtual Memory section
6. Uncheck the option Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers
7. Click the drive (default C: drive) where the Windows 10 operating system is installed and then select Custom Size
8. Set Initial Size and Maximum Size to the value recommended by Windows
9. Click Set and then press OK to save the settings
10. Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect
Once you are done with the reboot, you will likely notice the changes.